Knowing what to feed your family is hard. Getting your kids to eat healthy food can be tough. We understand and are here to help! Sign up HERE.
Our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program encourages you to get to know your farmer and know where your food is coming from.
- Enjoy real food that tastes AMAZING! We often hear that our food tastes so much better than food from the grocery store.
- Try new foods & new recipes.
- Eat more produce – You will eat what is in your fridge!
- Support a local farm & your community
We have 2 options available!
You Choose – Farmstand CSA
Do you want to be able to pick out your own produce? Are you going to be gone quite a bit, but still want to join a CSA? Our Farmstand CSA is for you!
- Come to any of our market locations
- Come when works for you.
- You choose your share from everything we have available
- Bring home healthy local food & support a family farm.
- Pick up at the Muskegon Farmers Market, Kalamazoo Farmers Market & our farm store.
Weekly Produce Baskets – Traditional CSA
Do you want to incorporate more high quality produce into your families diets? These presorted boxes will have a variety of veggies and fruit for you and your family to enjoy each week.
- Encourage you to eat more produce.
- Try new produce you otherwise might not have tried.
- Try new recipes.
- Pre-packaged for quick & convenient pick up.
- Pick up at our farm store.
Any questions please feel free to email email@example.com. We look forward to a summer full of delicious food!