- Produce and Egg Shares: An 8 Week Program, the week of April 10, 2017– the week of May 29, 2017.
- Beef, Pork and Chicken Shares: 2 deliveries the week of April 17, 2017 and the week of May 15, 2017.
- Spring Lake – At Seven Steps Up on Tuesday’s from 5:00pm – 6:30pm. Pick up takes place inside the building or outside on the back deck.
- Holland – At the farm on Tuesday’s from 10:00am – 6:00pm. Address is 5888 120th Ave, Holland, 49424.
- Bronson Hospital – Thursday at the Terrace Cafe from 2 – 6pm. This pick up is for Bronson Employees only. Please see the Bronson Hospital page for more information.
Costs for the Spring CSA:
- Produce Share: $120
- Eggs: $24
- Beef Share: $70
- Pork Share: $60
- Chicken: $40
- Newsletters will be emailed to shareholders every week with recipe ideas and information from the farm. **Please check your spam box for the newsletter if it does not come to your inbox.
- There will be 6 – 8 items included in the produce box each week. Variety and quantity of produce will vary depending on the time of year, field conditions and weather. We do plan to have 1 type of fruit in the box each week. In order to give you the best variety of produce we will be working together with area farmers. To see the complete list of what could possibly be in the shares please see the Produce Calendar located near the bottom of the FAQ page of the website. **Please note that this is primarily a vegetable share and it will generally be a small serving of fruit each week.
- To find out what will be included in the CSA boxes you can join the farm CSA facebook group. You can also look on the blog section of the website. The list will be posted on Saturday night. What is included will also be listed in the newsletter that is emailed out on Monday nights. **Please note what is included in the boxes may change.
- If you will be gone a week and are unable to pick up your box please email email@example.com one week before you plan to be gone. You can then get a double box another week during the current session. Please let us know one week before you would like the double.
- Shareholders are responsible to pick up the shares on the day and time that they are scheduled. If you forget to pick up your share you need to contact us with in 1 day to make other arrangements for pick up at the farm. No credit will be given for boxes that are not pick up.
- Click HERE to sign up and pay with a credit card online. To pay with a check please click HERE for the form to mail with your check. Make checks payable to Crisp Country Acres and mail to 12251 Tyler Street, Holland, MI 49424.
- Sign up deadline for the spring program is March 27, 2017.
Produce Share Examples:
- 2lb potatoes, 2lb carrots, 2lb parsnips, 1 bunch kale, 2 heads of lettuce, 2 yellow onions, 1 celery root.
- 1 bunch green onions, 1 bunch radishes, 2 heads of lettuce, 1 bunch of swiss chard, 2lb carrots, 1lb asparagus.
Beef Share Examples:
- 2lb ground beef, 1 roast, 1 1/2lb steaks
- 2lb ground beef, 1 package burgers, 1lb stew meat, 1lb fajita strips, 1lb steaks.
Pork Share Examples:
- 1lb ground sausage, 1lb bacon, 4 pork chops, 1lb brats.
- 1 pork roast, 1lb sausage links, 2 pork steaks, 1lb brats.
Chicken Share Examples:
- 1 whole bird, 2 packages thighs.
- 1 whole cut up, 1 package thighs, 1 package leg quarters.