We have several share types and sizes available:
- Summer produce shares include a wide variety of vegetables and fruit.
- Beef shares includes 6lbs of various cuts of beef each month. Beef is locally raised and processed at Byron Center Meats. Meat shares are delivered once per month.
- Pork shares include 6lbs of various cuts of pork each month. Pork is locally raised and processed at DeVries Meats. Meat shares are delivered once per month.
- Chicken shares include 6lbs of meat in a variety of chicken cuts each month. The chicken is raised by Otto’s Chicken in Middleville, MI. Meat shares are delivered once per month.
- Egg shares are available and include one dozen eggs each week.
- Spring Lake: At Seven Step’s Up on Tuesday, 5:00pm- 6:30pm.
- Holland: At our farm on Holland’s north side on Tuesday from 10am – 6:00pm.
- Bronson Hospital: At the Terrace Café on Tuesday or Thursday from 2pm – 6pm. For Bronson employees only. Please see the Bronson page of our website for more specific information.
Summer CSA Dates:
Produce & Eggs: You can choose one of two options for the summer program. You can sign up in 7 week sessions or sign up for the full program which is 21 weeks long. **Produce and egg shares are a weekly pick up.
- Full Summer Program: Week of June 5 – October 23, 2017.
- Short Session # 1: Week of June 5 – July 17, 2017.
- Short Session # 2: Week of July 24 – September 4, 2017.
- Short Session # 3: Week of September 11 – October 23, 2017.
Beef, Pork & Chicken: You can choose one of two options for the summer program. You can sign up for the 5 deliveries or sign up by session. **The meat share is a monthly pick up.
- Full Summer Program: 5 deliveries – The week of June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11 and October 9.
- Short Session #1: There are 2 pickups for short session # 1. The pickup will be the week of June 12 and July 10.
- Short Session #2: There are 1 pickup for short session # 2. The pickup will be the week of August 14.
- Short Session #3: There is 2 pickups for session # 3. The pickup will be the week of September 11 and October 9.
Costs for the Summer CSA:
- Produce – Full 21 Weeks: $315, 7 Week Sessions: $105.
- Eggs – Full 21 Weeks: $63, 7 Week Sessions: $21.
- Beef – Full Program: $175, Session # 1: $70, Session # 2: $35, Session # 3: $70.
- Pork – Full Program: $150, Session # 1: $60, Session # 2: $30, Session # 3: $60.
- Chicken – Full Program: $100, Session # 1: $40, Session # 2: $20, Session # 3: $40.
- Newsletters will be emailed to shareholders every week with recipe ideas and information from the farm. **Please check your spam box for the newsletter if it does not come to your inbox.
- There will be 6 – 8 items included in the produce box each week. Variety and quantity of produce will vary depending on the time of year, field conditions and weather. We do plan to have 1 type of fruit in the box each week. In order to give you the best variety of produce we will be working together with area farmers. To see the complete list of what could possibly be in the shares please see the Produce Calendar located near the bottom of the FAQ page of the website. **Please note that this is primarily a vegetable share and it will generally be a small serving of fruit each week.
- To find out what will be included in the CSA boxes you can join the farm CSA facebook group. You can also look on the blog section of the website. The list will be posted on Saturday night. What is included will also be listed in the newsletter that is emailed out on Monday nights. **Please note what is included in the boxes may change.
- If you will be gone a week and are unable to pick up your box please email firstname.lastname@example.org one week before you plan to be gone. You can then get a double box another week during the current session. Please let us know one week before you would like the double.
- Shareholders are responsible to pick up the shares on the day and time that they are scheduled. If you forget to pick up your share you need to contact us with in 1 day to make other arrangements for pick up at the farm. No credit will be given for boxes that are not pick up.
Ready to sign up? To pay with credit card HERE to fill out the form and pay online. To pay with a check please click HERE to print off a form to mail with your check. Make checks payable to Crisp Country Acres and mail to 12251 Tyler Street, Holland, MI 49424. Sign up and pay for a full season produce share by March 15, 2017 and receive $5.00 off your share price.
Sign up deadline for the full program and session # 1 is May 27, 2017.
Produce Share Examples:
- 1lb asparagus, 1 head of lettuce, 1/2lb spinach, 1 quart of strawberries, 1 bunch green onions, 1 bunch radishes, 1lb potatoes.
- 1lb beans, 1 head of cabbage, 2 peppers, 2 medium zucchini, 2lb potatoes, 2lb carrots, 2 sweet onions. 1lb blueberries.
- 2 tomatoes, 6 peaches, 1 bunch kale, 1 head of lettuce, 1 head of broccoli, 1 bunch celery, 1lb beans, 1 butternut squash.
Beef Share Examples:
- 2lb ground beef, 1 roast, 1 1/2lb steaks
- 2lb ground beef, 1 package burgers, 1lb stew meat, 1lb fajita strips, 1lb steaks.
Pork Share Examples:
- 1lb ground sausage, 1lb bacon, 4 pork chops, 1lb brats.
- 1 pork roast, 1lb sausage links, 2 pork steaks, 1lb brats.
Chicken Share Examples:
- 1 whole bird, 2 packages thighs.
- 1 whole cut up, 1 package thighs, 1 package leg quarters.