FARM STORE – OPEN YEAR ROUND
Open Monday – Friday | 8am – 6pm & Saturday | 8am – 5pm.
Our farm store is conveniently located just north of Holland. The address is 5888 120th Ave, Holland, MI 49424. We carry a wide range of products. Along with a wide variety of produce, we also have eggs, honey, canned goods, and hand-crafted toys.
You will also find...
- Beef and pork raised by our brother Rob.
- Chicken from Otto’s.
- Fresh Bread from Russ’.
- Milk, cheese and ice cream from Mooville.
- Quiche, Tarts & Brownies from Bakewell.
- Kettle Corn from Big Mike’s.
- Pies & Cinnamon Rolls from Russ’.
- Pig in the blankets from Timberwood Farms.
We accept cash, check and credit card. Stop by soon and see all that we have available!
Eating seasonally has made a significant difference in the health of my family. I tell them all the time how blessed they are to be able to eat fresh food raised on the farm. I consider Crisp Country part of my family.