- 2 pounds carrots, diagonally cut into about 2 to 3-inch pieces
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut up the carrots and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium-heat in a large nonstick skillet or pan.
- Add garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring very frequently. DO NOT burn the garlic.
- Toss the carrots with the garlic butter either in the pan or pour the butter over them in a mixing bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Transfer carrots to previously prepared baking sheet.
- Arrange in one layer and bake for 22 to 30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a serving plate.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.