It is slowly warming up and it is starting to feel like summer. This is an exciting time of year! Strawberries and the greenhouse tomatoes have started and we have a great variety of greens available. Sugar snap peas, zucchini, summer squash and pickles are just getting started. In the next few weeks we expect to have beets, carrots, cucumbers, new potatoes, broccoli and beans.
The markets are now open for the summer hours. Here is where you can find us:
- Byron Center – Saturday’s from 9am – 1pm.
- Downtown Market in Grand Rapids – Tuesday and Saturday from 9am – 1pm. Thursday from 4pm – 7pm.
- Kalamazoo Market – Saturday’s from 9am – 1pm.
- Muskegon Market – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 8am – 1pm.
- Trufant Market – Thursday’s 8am – 12pm.
- Park Township Market – Friday’s 9am – 2pm
Our new farm stand is now open! It is open Monday – Saturday 9am – 8pm. You can also order your produce online from our online farm stand. Order what you would like by Tuesday at 8:00pm and stop by the farm on Wednesday from 1-7pm to pick it up.
It has been busy at the farm! Check out our facebook page to see pictures of what we have been up to.
Thank you for your continued support!