- 2 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained
- Microwave the chopped bacon on high for 3 minutes. Drain the drippings, and set the crispy bacon aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Cook onion in oil until soft. Add the crushed garlic cloves, and cook a minute more. Stir in chopped greens, and season with salt to taste (be conservative at this point – you can always add more!). Partially cover the pan, and cook until the greens begin to wilt. Stir in crispy bacon and cannellini beans. Cook partially covered for 5 more minutes, until the flavors have combined and the greens are tender.