Is one of your new year’s resolutions to eat healthier this season?
We can help!
We have SO MANY fresh veggies available right now!
- Greens: salad mix, lettuce, spinach, micros, chard & kale.
- Root Veggies: potatoes, beets, carrots, rutabaga, onions, radishes, turnips
- Apples: gala, honey crisp & fuji
- Other veggies: broccoli, cabbage & leek.
- Plus, eggs, honey, maple syrup & so much more!
Make it your resolution to eat healthy & LOCAL food this year!
Here is where you can find us:
- Market at the Farm – 5888 120th Ave, Holland. Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm & Saturday, 8am – 5pm.
- Muskegon Farmers Market – Saturday, 8am – 1pm.
- Kalamazoo Winter Market ***New Location*** – 936 Lake Street, Kalamazoo. Saturday, 8am – 12:30pm.
Thank you SO MUCH for your support this season.
Happy New Year!