Dates: The spring program is 7 weeks long. **Produce and egg shares are a weekly pick up.
- April 17, 2019 – May 29, 2019.
Pick Up Locations:
- Bronson Hospital: Pick up at the Terrace Café on THURSDAY from 2pm – 6pm. **Employees only.
- Holland: Pick up at our farm. The address is 5888 120th Ave, Holland, MI 49424. Pick up is WEDNESDAY from 10am – 6pm.
- Gentex: Wednesday 11am – Thursday 12pm. Pick up is at the Wellness Center. **Employees only.
- Ventura: Wednesday 12pm – 5pm. Pick up is in the CK break room. **Employees only.
- Produce Share – 7 weeks: $126
There will be 6 – 8 items included in the produce box each week. Variety and quantity of produce will vary depending on the time of year, field conditions and weather. We do plan to have 1 type of fruit in the box each week. In order to give you the best variety of produce we will be working together with area farmers. **Please note that this is primarily a vegetable share and it will generally be a small serving of fruit each week.
Beef shares includes 6lbs of various cuts of beef each month. Beef is locally raised and processed at Byron Center Meats. Meat shares are delivered once per month.
Pork shares include 6lbs of various cuts of pork each month. Pork is locally raised and processed at DeVries Meats. Meat shares are delivered once per month.
Chicken shares include 6lbs of meat in a variety of chicken cuts each month. The chicken is raised by Otto’s Chicken in Middleville, MI. Meat shares are delivered once per month.
To find out what will be included in the CSA boxes you can join the farm CSA facebook group. The list will be posted on Saturday night. What is included will also be listed in the newsletter that is emailed out on Monday nights. **Please note what is included in the boxes may change.
If you will be gone a week and are unable to pick up your box please email firstname.lastname@example.org one week before you plan to be gone. You can then get a double box another week during the current session. Please let us know one week before you would like the double.
Shareholders are responsible to pick up the shares on the day and time that they are scheduled. If you forget to pick up your share you need to contact us with in 1 day to make other arrangements for pick up at the farm. No credit will be given for boxes that are not pick up.
Please read the FAQ page on the website for more information on the programs.
- April: 2lb potatoes, 2 heads of lettuce, 1 bunch of swiss chard, 2lb butterball potatoes, 2lb red beets, 2 yellow onions, 5 gala apples.
- May: 2lb carrots, 1 bunch kale, 1lb asparagus, 1lb rhubarb, 1 bunch of green onions, 1/3lb spinach, 5 fuji apples.