Pick up locations available:
- Holland: Wednesday | 10am – 6pm. Pick up is at our farm store. 5888 120th Ave, Holland, MI 49424.
- Bronson Hospital (Kalamazoo): Thursday | 2pm – 6pm at the Terrace Cafe. (Employees only)
- Gentex: Wednesday | 11am – Thursday | 12pm. Pick up is at the Wellness Center. (Employees only)
- Ventura: Wednesday | 12pm – 5pm. Pick up is in the CK break room. (Employees only)
- Muskegon: Thursday | 6am – 12:30pm. Our market stand at the Muskegon Farmers Market.
- Bronson Hospital (Lakeview): Tuesday | 4 – 6pm. Pick up at the Bronson Hospital Cafeteria. (Employees only)
Summer CSA dates:
- Full Session (21 weeks): The week of June 3– the week of October 28, 2019.
- Session # 1 (7 weeks): The week of June 3 – the week of July 22, 2019.
- Session # 2 (7 weeks): The week of July 28 – the week of September 9, 2019.
- Session # 3 (7 weeks): The week of September 16, 2019 – the week of October 28, 2019
- Newsletters will be emailed to shareholders every week with recipe ideas and information from the farm. **Please check your spam box for the newsletter if it does not come to your inbox.
- There will be 6 – 8 items included in the produce box each week. Variety and quantity of produce will vary depending on the time of year, field conditions and weather. We do plan to have 1 type of fruit in the box each week. In order to give you the best variety of produce we will be working together with area farmers. To see the complete list of what could possibly be in the shares please see the Produce Calendar. **Please note that this is primarily a vegetable share and it will generally be a small serving of fruit each week.
- To find out what will be included in the CSA boxes you can join the farm CSA facebook group. You can also look on the blog section of the website. The list will be posted on Saturday night. What is included will also be listed in the newsletter that is emailed out on Monday nights. **Please note what is included in the boxes may change.
- If you will be gone a week and are unable to pick up your box please email firstname.lastname@example.org one week before you plan to be gone. You can then get a double box another week during the current session. Please let us know one week before you would like the double.
- Shareholders are responsible to pick up the shares on the day and time that they are scheduled. If you forget to pick up your share you need to contact us with in 1 day to make other arrangements for pick up at the farm. No credit will be given for boxes that are not pick up.