Our Farm Stand CSA members will purchase credit for the 2019 summer season. Members come to farmers market locations to use up their credit during the season. Your credit is valid from May 1, 2019 – October 31, 2019 and can be used on everything we have available! There are many things to choose from including a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, meats, eggs, honey and more! Farm Stand CSA members are able to choose their own share and have the flexibility to come when and where works for them.
Pick up information:
You can stop by any of the following locations to use your farm stand credit.
- Crisp Country Acres Farm Market, 5888 120th Ave, Holland, MI 49424. Monday – Saturday | 8am – 6pm.
- Muskegon Farmers Market – Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday | 8am – 1pm.
- Kalamazoo Farmers Market – Saturday | 8am – 1pm. *Chicken not available at this location.
- Shape Corporation in Grand Haven – Wednesday | 1pm – 3pm. Market is set up outside of the fitness factory. (Open June – September)
Members will receive an extra 7% of their share price in farm stand credit. We have 3 share sizes to choose from:
- Large: $600.00 + 7% = $642.00 farm stand credit to spend.
- Medium: $400.00 + 7% = $428.00 farm stand credit to spend
- Small: $200.00 + 7% = $214.00 farm stand credit to spend.