Pick Up Locations:
- Holland: Wednesday | 10am – 6pm. Pick up is at our farm store. 5888 120th Ave, Holland, MI 49424.
- Bronson Hospital (Kalamazoo): Thursday | 2pm – 6pm at the Terrace Cafe. (Employees only)
- Gentex: Wednesday | 11am – Thursday | 12pm. Pick up is at the Wellness Center. (Employees only)
There will be 6 – 8 items included in the produce box each week. Variety and quantity of produce will vary depending on the time of year, field conditions and weather. We do plan to have 1 type of fruit in the box each week. In order to give you the best variety of produce we will be working together with area farmers. **Please note that this is primarily a vegetable share and it will generally be a small serving of fruit each week.
To find out what will be included in the CSA boxes you can join the farm CSA facebook group. The list will be posted on Saturday night. What is included will also be listed in the newsletter that is emailed out on Monday nights. **Please note what is included in the boxes may change.
If you will be gone a week and are unable to pick up your box please email email@example.com one week before you plan to be gone. You can then get a double box another week during the current session. Please let us know one week before you would like the double.
Shareholders are responsible to pick up the shares on the day and time that they are scheduled. No credit will be given for boxes that are not pick up.
Please read the FAQ page on the website for more information on the programs.
Wondering what could be included in the produce baskets? Here are some examples:
- 1 bunch chard, 2lb potatoes, 6 apples, 1 1/2lb parsnips, 1 1/2lb carrots, 2 leek, 2lb rutabaga.
- 1/3lb salad greens, 2lb rainbow carrots, 1 celery root, microgreens, 2 onions, 6 apples, 2lb gold beets.