- 8 medium radishes (about 1 bunch), cleaned, root ends trimmed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- One 8-ounce baguette
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grate radishes on the large holes of a box grater; place on paper towels, and squeeze out excess liquid. Combine radishes and butter in a small bowl; mix well.
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise, and place in oven; toast until crisp and browned. Remove from oven, and cool slightly. Spread radish mixture on toasted baguette; season with salt and pepper. Slice each half into four pieces, and serve.