- 1 1/2lbs new potatoes (cut in halves or quarters)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, olive oil, rosemary, and garlic. Toss until potatoes are well coated with everything.
- Spread the potatoes out on a single layer of a roasting pan (a sturdy pan that can take high oven heat, a standard cookie sheet may warp). Roast for 40 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through and browned. Serve immediately.