It feels like summer has arrived. New potatoes and green beans are now being found on our market tables along with peas, summer squash, zucchini, candy sweet onions, pickles, cucumbers and so much more! Peppers will be ready with in the next week. Sweet corn with in the next 2 weeks.
Here are the markets you can find us at:
- Byron Center Farmers Market – Saturday 9am – 1pm
- Downtown Market – Tuesday and Saturday 9am – 1pm and Thursday 4-7pm
- Kalamazoo Farmers Market – Saturday 8am – 1pm
- Muskegon Farmers Market – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 8am – 1pm.
- Park Township Farmers Market – Friday 9am – 2pm
- Trufant Market – Thursday – 8am – 12pm
You are also welcome to come our to our farm stand at the farm on 120th Ave. It is open Monday – Saturday. Click here for directions!
The first session of the CSA is about to wrap up. The second session begins the week of July 22. If you have been considering joining our CSA program this would be a great time to join in. There is a great variety of veggies up and coming for you! Vegetable shares, meat shares and egg shares are available. Click here for more information on our CSA program.
For farm updates and lots of pictures from the farm be sure check out our facebook page!
Thank you so much for your continued support. It has been a great season so far!
-The Visser Family
This is our first patch of green and yellow beans.