Crustless Chard Quiche
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 bunch swiss chard
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry swiss chard. Cut off the very ends of the stems. Roughly chop (leaving stems intact) the chard.
- Add onion and chard to the oil and saute until stems are tender (do not overcook). Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, grate cheese. Use whatever varieties you want/have.
- Wisk eggs. Add milk and cheese. Fold in the onion/chard mixture. Add salt & pepper to taste, if necessary.
- Pour into a pie dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and no liquid seeps when you poke it with a knife.