The outdoor markets are opening this week and we are SO EXCITED!
We have been counting down (literally) to the opening day of the outdoor farmers market and it has finally arrived!
Here is our market schedule for this summer:
- Muskegon Farmers Market: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday | 7am – 2pm.
- Kalamazoo Farmers Market: Saturday | 7am – 2pm.
- Trufant Market: Thursday | 7am – 12pm.
- Crisp Country Acres Farm Store: Monday – Saturday | 8am – 6pm.
Wondering what to expect to find on our market tables? Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Salad Mix
- Salad Cucumbers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Swiss Chard
- Potatoes (tons of varieties!)
- Hanging flower baskets
- & so much more!
Come on out to the markets, enjoy some family fun and pick up your groceries for the week as well!
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!