Winter Traditional CSA
A weekly box of healthy and local produce that will bring the farm to your table.
Are you concerned about what you are feeding your family?
Do you struggle with feeling like you are not putting enough healthy food on your table?
Our weekly produce box is for you!
- Our presorted boxes will have a variety of veggies and fruit that will help you put more healthy food on your table.
- Know where your food is coming from and feel great about what you are feeding your family.
- The boxes encourage you to enjoy Michigan’s best variety of produce when it is in season and incorporate a wide variety of produce into your diet.
- You also are able to try out new produce and recipes that you may not have otherwise tried.
- The boxes are prepackaged for quick and convenient pick up.
- Produce Shares Full Session (14 weeks): The week of January 7 – the week of April 8, 2019.
- Produce Shares Session # 1 (7 weeks): The week of January 7 – the week of February 18, 2019.
- Produce Shares Session # 2 (7 weeks): The week of February 25 – the week of April 8, 2019.
- Egg Share: The week of January 7 – April 8, 2019.
- 14 Week Program Produce Shares: $252
- 6 Week Program Produce Shares: $126
- 12 Week Egg Share: $42
- 6 Week Egg Share: $21
Pick Up Locations:
- Farm Store: Wednesday’s from 8am – 6pm. Address is 5888 120th Ave, Holland, MI 49424.
- Gentex: Wednesday at 11am – Thursday at 12pm at the Wellness Center. (This pick up is for Gentex employees only.)
- Bronson: Thursday’s from 2pm – 6pm at the Terrace Cafe. (This pick up is for Bronson employees only.)
“We love our CSA! The produce is fresh and there is a great variety included. The boxes encourage our family to eat healthy and try new things. We love the weekly newsletter with recipe ideas and updates from the farm. Picking up our box each week is just like Christmas. Thank you for offering this program for our family!”-Farm CSA Member
There will be 6 – 8 items included in the produce basket each week. Variety and quantity of produce will vary depending on the time of year, field conditions and weather. We do plan to have 1 type of fruit in the box each week. In order to give you the best variety of produce we will be working together with area farmers. **Please note that this is primarily a vegetable share and it will generally be a small serving of fruit each week.
Egg shares include one dozen eggs each week.
Join our CSA facebook group to find out what will be included in the produce boxes. (The list is posted on Saturday night.). Our facebook group is also a great way to see more updates from the farm and connect with other members. What is included in the produce boxes will also be listed in the newsletter that is emailed out on Monday nights. **Please note what is included in the boxes may change.
If you will be gone a week and are unable to pick up your box please email firstname.lastname@example.org one week before you plan to be gone. You can then get a double box another week during the current session. Please let us know one week before you would like the double.
Shareholders are responsible to pick up the shares on the day and time that they are scheduled. No credit will be given for boxes that are not pick up.
Please read the FAQ page on the website for more information on the programs.
Example Produce Shares:
1 bunch chard, 2lb potatoes, 6 apples, 1 1/2lb parsnips, 1 1/2lb carrots, 2 leek, 2lb rutabaga.
1/3lb salad greens, 2lb rainbow carrots, 1 celery root, microgreens, 2 onions, 6 apples, 2lb gold beets.
Meat Shares are available for pick up at the farm!
Meat shares are picked once per month: January 23, February 27 & March 27.
- Beef shares include 6lbs of various cuts of beef each month. Beef is locally raised by our brother Rob and processed at Byron Center Meats. Meat shares are delivered once per month. The cost is $105 for the 3 pick-ups.
- Pork shares include 6lbs of various cuts of pork each month. Pork is locally raised by our brother Rob and processed at DeVries Meats. Meat shares are delivered once per month. Cost is $90 for the 3 pick-ups.
- Chicken shares include 6lbs of meat in a variety of chicken cuts each month. The chicken is raised by Otto’s Chicken in Middleville, MI. Meat shares are delivered once per month. Cost is $60 for the 3 pick-ups.
Ready to sign up?
To pay with credit card you can sign-up online. Select a share below to start the sign-up and checkout process. To pay with check please fill out this Winter Traditional CSA Sign Up Form and mail form and check to 12251 Tyler Street, Holland, MI 49424.