Wondering what is in season?
Sign up to receive our Vegetable Guide! It includes information on how to identify and store each delicious veggie we grow on our farm. Never miss out on your favorite seasonal veggie.
You can find us at the following West Michigan Farmers Markets:
Muskegon Farmers Market
- Open 8am – 1pm
- Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: May – November
- Saturday: December – April. *Closed Christmas & New Years
- 242 W. Western Ave, Muskegon, MI 49440
Kalamazoo Winter Market
- Saturday: January 8 – April 29, 8am – 12pm
- 936 Lake Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49001
Kalamazoo Farmers Market
- Saturday: May – November 19, 7am – 2pm
- Saturday: November 26 – December 17, 8am – 12pm
- 1204 Bank Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49001
- Open Thursday’s: 7am – 12pm
- May – September
- 303 N C. Street, Trufant, MI 49347
Market at the Farm
- Open Monday – Friday: 8am – 6pm
- Saturday: 8am – 5pm
- 5888 120th Ave, Holland, MI 49424
- Open year round!