- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 2lbs red skins, quartered
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skilled, heat oil over medium – high heat. Add the potatoes, onion and garlic; toss to combine. Add the thyme, rosemary and nutmeg; toss well. Cook and stir for 2 – 3 minutes or until potatoes are hot.
- Transfer to a 15 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch baking pan coated with a nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 – 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden, almost tender. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper; toss well. Bake 5 – 8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.