We all know that eating healthy is important.
But there are a few problems…
- The connection from farmer to consumer has been lost.
- Families are busy and don’t have time to shop for local food.
- Good quality food is hard to find.
- People don’t know where their food is coming from.
- People don’t know what real food tastes like.
Our farm CSA boxes can help!
Our CSA boxes provide you with good tasting produce. Know where your food is coming from and make sure your fridge is always filled with healthy food!
So, what is CSA? It stands for Community Support Agriculture. The boxes include a variety of local, in season food. It will encourage you to eat more local produce and support local farmers.
Just a few of the highlights:
- Our boxes are customizable and packed according to your preferences.
- Pay as you go, no need to pay for the full season up front.
- Place boxes on hold at any time.
Become apart of our community. Fill your fridge with all kinds of local food this summer!
Learn more about the summer CSA program HERE.
Thank you so much for your support! We could not do this without all of you.
PS – Just want to skip the details and sign up? Here you go!