- 3 cups broccoli
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place broccoli in large bowl.
- Combine next four ingredients, drizzle over broccoli, and toss to coat; let stand for half an hour.
- Toss broccoli again and drain marinade; place Parmesan in large bag and shake broccoli, a few pieces at a time, with the cheese to coat.
- Grill broccoli, covered, over indirect medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.
Share by a CSA member, From: https://www.geniuskitchen.com