Local food is available YEAR ROUND!!
Yes, that is right.
We are deep into fall, well on the way to winter.
Most people think that local food is done, but that is not true!
Here are all the ways you can enjoy local food this winter:
- Muskegon Farmers Market: Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday until Thanksgiving. Every Saturday, December – April.
- Kalamazoo Farmers Market: Saturdays until December 17. Location details for December – April will be coming soon!
Market at the Farm:
- 5888 120th Ave, Holland. Open Monday – Friday, 8am – 6pm & Saturday, 8am – 5pm.
- All kinds of local food available at the farm. Produce, dairy, meats, bread & so much more!
- Get a box of fresh produce from the farm every week!
- Find out more details HERE.
- Are you a chef? Let us know if you would like to incorporate local produce into your menus.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at a local restaurant. Next time you are at the markets ask us about some of the restaurants that we work with.
Wondering how we will be able to have local produce available? Take a look!
The greenhouses are filling up with all kinds of greens. Spinach, salad mix, chard, kale, radishes & onions.
We have been harvesting root crops and putting them into cold storage. We keep them dirty and wash them as need so they stay fresh. All kinds of carrots, beets, potatoes, parsnips, turnips & radishes.
Then there are crops in the field that can take some cold! Cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts & cabbage.
Thank you so much for supporting your local farm. We appreciate all of you!
See you soon!