- 3 lbs assorted root vegetables chopped into 1 1/2” pieces
- 1 large onion chopped into 1 ½” pieces
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine all vegetables, onion, and minced garlic in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, kosher salt, rosemary, and ground pepper.
- Stir well until all vegetables are coated (I find that it’s easiest to use my hands to toss the vegetables).
- Spread evenly over prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake on 400F for 40-50 minutes, turning the vegetables with a spatula halfway through cooking.
- Vegetables are finished roasting once they are tender when pierced with a fork.