- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 (14.5 ounce) package nacho-flavor tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup ranch-style salad dressing
- chopped tomato
- chopped lettuce
- chopped green onion
1.Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring to crumble until well done; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix. Set aside to cool.
2.Place chips into a large bowl, and crush into bite-size pieces. Combine with seasoned meat, cheese, beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and green onions. Pour dressing over all, and toss to coat.