- 1 celery root, cut into bite size slices
- 1 TBSP 100% lemon juice
- 1 crisp, tart apple, cut into bite size slices
- ¼ -½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ½ cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- ½-1 TBSP fennel seeds
- Dash of dried parsley (to taste)
- 5 ounces firm-tofu or cooked chicken, diced
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mustard. Allow to chill for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the sliced apple and celery root. Top with a splash of lemon juice (about 1 tablespoon) to prevent them from browning and to add a fresh zest of flavor to the dish. Toss to coat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well
From a CSA member