For the salad:
- 4 cups chopped kale, stems removed
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
For the Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Put the kale in a large bowl. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the kale and massage the leaves with your hands until the leaves are darker in color and tender.
2. Add the strawberries, avocado, almonds, and feta cheese. Toss gently.
3. In a small jar, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, poppy seeds, salt, and pepper. Shake until mixed well.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Serve.