- 1 pound rhubarb, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O mix
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Spread the rhubarb evenly in the bottom of the buttered baking dish. Sprinkle the sugar over the rhubarb, followed by the gelatin mix, and finally the cake mix. Pour the water and melted margarine over the top. Do not stir.
3. Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the rhubarb is tender.