- 2 lbs. fingerling potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cajun seasoning (optional)
1. Heat oven to 450°. Grease a large shallow baking dish with olive oil or spray with olive oil spray.
2. Scrub potatoes and cut large ones in half. In a large bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, pepper, and Cajun seasoning, if using.
3. Toss potatoes with the garlic and oil mixture.
4. Arrange the coated potatoes in a single layer in the prepared pan.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. (Mine required longer–about 35 minutes.).