This is a great, easy way to use a variety of winter vegetables. Vegetables such as carrots, onions, potatoes, sweet potatoes, turnips, parsnips, winter squash and rutabagas are perfect for roasting in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and cut all the vegetables into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- Toss all the vegetables with olive oil in a large bowl. Add seasoning of your choice. We like to add salt, pepper & parsley.
- Place all veggies one layer deep on baking sheet.
- Roast the vegetables until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.