- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 3 cups iced water, or as needed
- 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and sliced
1.Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, raspberry jam, and Dijon mustard in a bowl.
2.Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add sugar snap peas; cover and steam until bright green but still crunchy, about 30 seconds. Transfer to an iced water-filled bowl; drain.
3.Combine strawberries, sugar snap peas, and dressing in a bowl; toss to coat.